Vegan milk replacement. Edenvale Milling suggest that 1kg of Canary Flour will make approximately 11 litres of Canary Milk.
4 tablespoons Canary Flour
700ml Chilled Water
- Place ingredients in blender and blend till they are well mixed.
- Cover and place in the fridge over night or for 6 hours.
- Blend well again.
- Strain the milk using a sieve. You can do this a couple of times for a smoother milk.
- You can simply drink the Canary Milk or substitute it in recipes
- The bulk that is left can be used in smoothies.