There are numerous benefits from regular use of the salt inhalers:
Breathing – They have been used to treat respiratory conditions like colds and flu, asthma, bronchitis, sinus infection, sinusitis, hay fever, emphysema, also assist with mouth infections and sore throats. The salt inhalers have been used to boost overall lung capacity and respiratory strength. When breathing deeply your body relaxes naturally this could assist in your body’s natural well-being.
Reduce Mucus – the Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler can help reduce excess mucous and stuffiness in the nose as salt is a natural cleansing expectorant.
Blood Pressure – the Himalayan Pink Rock Salt is high in potassium the salt inhaler may also help stabilize blood pressure.
Holistically – Salt inhalers have been used as a cleansing agent against harmful organisms and commonly used for holistic health assisting people to breathe easier.
Quitting smoking? We continually breathe in a lot of chemical pollutants along with smoke and dust. Even those quitting smoking have found the salt inhalers beneficial as it helps reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting.
Sound Sleep – a Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler is believed to help people breathe better at night, giving more restful sleep and can help reduce night coughs and snoring.
How do I prepare my Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler for use?
- Very simply – remove the silicone plug from the bottom.
- Pour approximately 1/3 of the bag of the Himalayan Pink Rock Salt supplied into the bottom of your Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler. This is approximately 3 rounded tablespoons of Himalayan Pink Rock Salt.
- Replace the silicone plug and your Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler is now ready for use.
How do I use by Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler?
- Place Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler to your lips and breathe. For best results breathe in through the mouth and then breathe out through your nose. It is best not to exhale back into the inhaler as you want to be inhaling the good salted air with your next breath.
- Complete this process for approximately 15-25 minutes per day; and repeat daily.
- Please note that the Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler is recommended for single person use.
- Store in a cool, clean, dry place.
- Do not add water as the Himalayan Salt Pipe Inhaler is for dry use.
How often do I need to change the Himalayan Pink Rock Salt?
It is suggested to change the Himalayan Pink Rock Salt monthly if you use it daily.